Vanilla Espresso Martini
- 1.5oz Zirkova Together
- 0.25oz Vanilla Syrup
- 0.5oz Coffee Liqueur (Kaluha)
- 1oz Espresso
- Garnish: Cocoa Powder
- Combine 1 cup of hot water, 1 cup of sugar, and 1 Tablespoon of Vanilla Extract.
- Stir until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Transfer liquid into a clear glass bottle. Ready to use.
- Combine all ingredients into a shaker.
- Shake with ice for approximately 10-15 seconds until the outside of the shaker is ice cold.
- Double strain liquid into a coupe glass
- Dust Cocoa Powder on top off the drink, then draw a pattern