- 2oz Zirkova Together
- 1oz Rose Syrup
- 0.5 Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1oz White Cranberry Juice
- 0.5 Egg white
- Garnish: Ms. Better’s Bitters Sumac Kiwi Bitter
- Combine all ingredients into a shaker.
- Dry Shake (Without ice) all ingredients for 20 seconds
- Add ice into shaker
- Shake again with ice for approximately 10-15 seconds until the outside of the shaker is ice cold.
- Double strain liquid into a coupe glass
- Spray Sumac kiwi Bitter on top off the drink with atomizer, then draw a pattern
- Add a cup of Rose wine, 0.25 oz of Rose water, and 1 cup of sugar into the saucepan.
- Add heat and stir until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Transfer liquid into a clear glass bottle. Ready to use.