Earl Greyhound Fizz Cocktail
Ingredients for infusion:
- 2 bags of quality Earl Grey tea
- Zirkova Together Vodka
Ingredients for honey simple syrup:
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup water
Ingredients for cocktail:
- 2 oz Earl Grey Infused Zirkova Together Vodka
- 1 oz Honey Simple Syrup
- Seltzer | Soda Waters
- Grapefruit Peel
- Make the tea-infused vodka: Add the tea bags to the Zirkova Together Vodka bottle or seperate half of Vodka bottle into a sealable jar like a mason jar. Two tea bags will be needed for 750ML, 1 for half of a bottle. Infuse Vodka 24 hours. Discard the tea bags.
- Make the honey simple syrup: In a small saucepan, combine the honey and water over medium-high heat. Cook until the honey has dissolved, 1 to 2 minutes. Let cool completely.
- Combine infused vodka, simple syrup, grapefruit juice and ice. Shake. Strain into highball glass and fill with ice. Top with a splash of seltzer and garnish with grapefruit peel.