Candy Cane Infused Martini
Candy Cane Vodka Infusion
- Break up candy canes – for every 250mL of vodka, use about 12 of the mini candy canes or several large ones. Use the red/white candy canes, not the red/white/green ones as they seem to work better. Crush/break up into pieces.
- Put into mason jar
- Pour Zirkova Together over candy canes
- Seal & shake
- Place in a cool, dark location for 3-4 days. Shake periodically to mix any candy sediment into the liquid.
- Depending on how much sediment you have, you can strain through two layers of cheesecloth or a coffee filter
- Seal until use. Can store at room temperature.
- Adjust ‘sweetness’ with vodka, i.e. if it is too sweet can dilute with more Zirkova Together.
Use the infusion to make a Candy Cane Martini
Ingredients for rimming:
Honey & finely crushed candy cane
- 1-1/2 oz candy cane infused Zirkova Together Vodka
- 1-1/2 oz white chocolate infused Zirkova One Vodka OR white chocolate liqueur
- 3 oz unsweetened cashew milk or half-and-half
- Prepare rimmer – pour honey onto a plate and crushed candy cane onto another plate
- Dip a martini glass into the honey, then rim with crushed candy cane
- Fill a martini shaker with ice halfway
- Add candy cane infused Zirkova Together and white chocolate infused Zirkova One vodka
- Shake for 30 seconds.
- Add the half-and-half or cashew milk, and using a spoon, stir to combine
- Strain and pour into rimmed martini glass
- Garnish with candy cane.